-
June 28th, 2005, 12:32 PM
#1
rolloverrover
Guest
Are you using an approved brush for AG hair? You should either be using an AG brush or a wig brush. If you're using a regular old everyday brush that you'd use on your own hair, STOP IMMEDIATELY! If you're using the right kind of brush, I have no idea what might be going on.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 28, 2005 09:33 AM: Message edited by: AGNan ]</font>
-
June 28th, 2005, 12:53 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Also, you really need to spray her hair with water before brushing. It helps prevent breakage. Make sure to cover her eyes though so that they don't get wet. Hope these tips help, otherwise, I don't know what could be happening.
-
June 28th, 2005, 03:00 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Help! My new (old) Felicity's hair is shedding. I brushed it with an official AG brush and now there are 1/4-inch itty bitty hairs everywhere. What's happening? Does the downy dunk "cure" this?
-
July 3rd, 2005, 06:58 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Your right LisaTaylor. When, I went to AGPNY They came around and started telling everyone to spritz your dolls hair with water, before you brush it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks